We are always keen to hear from people who live, work or influence the local area and who may wish to contribute articles to The Interchange.
If you have a product or service and would like honest reviews from the local community then please get in touch and we will be happy to talk to you. The Interchange though does reserve the right to refuse to publish a review or to promote a product or service if we feel that it would be detrimental to the blog or to our key partners.
- The Interchange is managed and controlled by The Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke.
- Our ‘key partners’ are Willow Brook Centre, Bradley Stoke – including tenants and partners.
- It will be made clear within the article if a product or service has been donated.
- Where a product or service has been offered for review, this does not infer or guarantee a positive review, our reviewers and editor will have the final say on the tone of the review.
- Any compensation received will never influence content, topics or posts.
- All opinions given from the author of an article will be unbiased and honest, regardless of whether or not compensation has been received.
- “Our supporters” are organisations or businesses that have supplied content to the website free of charge, where a charge would usually be in place.